Search the forum,

Discuss Braehead Glasgow . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
any of you lot nearby I'm here for the week if anyone fancies a pint

If your ever down my way in Essex..give me a shout and I'll join you....regards Turnpin:)

I will if and when it happens I've got loads coming up next one is Anglesey wales in June then back up here in Brechin in July. It's the isle man next week so it can all wait until after the TT

You get around a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Braehead Glasgow . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Best boiler replacement in Glasgow. At Xpress Boiler Solutions, we provide the best & most eco-friendly, affordable boiler options in Glasgow
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas Safe. Is there anyone on this forum from Halifax, or nearby areas that are looking for an apprentice? If not, he could do the odd few hours or...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with noise and vibrations from my shower when i first turn it on. The problem lasts for about 30 seconds after the shower is switched on before it stops. There is a sink nearby, sometimes if we switch that on slowly before turning on the shower then the shower doesn't make a...
Replies
Views
Hello. Have nasty whiff emanating from the bath drain I think. When the nearby sink drains down there's a popping sound coming...from the bathplug. No amount of cleaning the bath drain by pouring stuff down makes any difference...it's always just glugging away when the sink is draining. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock