Search the forum,

Discuss Bosch battery gone pete tong in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbob

Gas Engineer
My 24v 3.0Ah battery is just flashing red at me when i put it on the charger, im extremely annoyed at this. Anybody know of anyway to fix them or a test for them? I know you can change the cell's in a dewalt battery but dont know about the bosch. New battery is £100:eek:

hi jim when i used to fit conservatories and my bosch used to go like that i used to place it on the radiator for 10 mins, try it, if not keep puting in on for ten mins, worked for me. hope this helps

Get your yellow pages out or google for local Bosch repair centre. Lots of places will test,repair and refurb batteries for not too much wonga.

yeah had a look on the net and cant find anybody local, the battery is just sitting on the radiator now, will see how it goes. its never happened before and iv had it for over 3 years

sometime you can say i buy the cheapish drills from lidi yearly
but there not the same

may be try markita next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bosch battery gone pete tong in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock