Search the forum,

Discuss Bolton Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ALEX 123

My name is Alex and I live in the four lane ends area of Bolton, I am twenty years old and gained Key Skills One and Two at Bolton College. I am trying to realise my life's ambition to become a Plumber and would be
willing to part fund any apprenticeship offered to me. Thank you.

Hello Alex, welcome aboard. ;)

Come on you guys their must be a plumber in Bolton who want's a good lad and worker to have as an apprentice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bolton Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I am a level 2 plumbing student of London Southeast college in search of an apprenticeship. Thank you. Email: [email protected]
Replies
Views
Saadudeen Abdulwaheed
S
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. looking for a change in my career and get into the the domestic plumbing world. I have 6 years experience working with commercial boilers, with skills...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock