Search the forum,

Discuss Boilers you refuse to work on/repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kb76

Decided today to hand back any Chaffoteaux Minima MX2's which come my way! For some reason that god only knows there's loads of these around my way. Dry part change no problem but anything on the hydroblock then forget it. Have killed 2/2 now and my hands with it! All I can think is they must have had a hell of salesman back then...deserves a knighthood!

Apart from very simple repairs, I don't like working on anything I haven't installed so that limits it to Vaillant & Baxi really.

the glowworm badge well be gone shortly,and all rebadged valiant

That was last months plan leadlock!

Latest news from Glowworm mansions is that there will still be Glowworm branded product on the market. Energy, Ultimate, Betacom and the Essential (probably badged as Pro).

keston and like croppie says lamborghini also chafoteaux and heatline

Potterton Promax
Ideal Minimisers - just create heat exchanger corrosion
Glow worm energysaver - rust in front of your eyes

I'll work on anything, as long as someone is prepared to pay the costs ! apart from smelly Oil boilers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boilers you refuse to work on/repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these ÂŁ300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock