Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler spares - who do you use in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Looking to stock up some servicing bits, burner gaskets for vaillant, ideal logic etc
I dont live that close to any suppliers but there is a plumb centre about 30 mins away

Who do you use?

I use plumb base but if no one very close why not buy online.

Boiler spares is always a pain in the B/side, unless you keep to just a couple of makes you can have countless ÂŁs sitting around in the van, and you still won't have the part you need, Even suppliers don't have everything, and as long has you explain to customer most will wait for parts to arrive, in most cases it always means 2 visits.

Theres a few online ones who are quick . Be careful buying a stock of spares , because you know you will end up with them .

I am lucky theres a great bloke near me , but the online guys wipe the floor with his prices , hes expencive but his service is second to non.

Just orders a vaillant and ideal logic burner gasket off an eBay shop

Gas Appliance Spares, Preston. I have used them for donkeys, and are excellent.
any price they give over the phone is subject to a 20% discount for GS registration

Always found city heating spares really good, will post to my house next day, no charge and almost always the right bits... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler spares - who do you use in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock