Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler sizing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo128

Gas Engineer
Can anyone recommend me a boiler sizing app. Got a huge house with loads of rads 4 bathroom, ufh and a 250 litre hot water cylinder. Can't find any decent apps to make it easy to size up

dont whole house size it either by mears calculator or mr combi heat loss calc

will take time but room by room

and cylinder sounds a bit small

and make sure mains are up to it if you have 4 folk in showers at the same time, just done this recently and ended up with a small booster set

[DLMURL]http://copperplumbing.org.uk/sites/default/files/content_attachments/pipe-sizing-basic-principles.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler sizing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ive got a new replacement boiler to install and the Energy Saving Trust whole house boiler sizing is no longer being allowed to be used to correctly size new boilers. Apparently there is an app you can use for room by room calculation anyone with a link. I've looked online and keep just...
Replies
Views
Hello want to know on how do you calculate size of expansion tank for closed heating systems . for example 500 meters of 16mm underfloor heating and 4 double ~1000mm radiators , hot water cylinder coil , and oil boiler
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a favorite rad sizing app or site? I've used a few but they seen to vary and many are quite clunky. Any out there with decent accuracy, a whole house report would be amazing too...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I've currently got a system boiler with cylinder and rads on s-plan. I'm planning on installing UFH in my kitchen/diner and utility/downstairs loo. My question is around mixing valves and opentherm. Do mixing valves dynamically adjust the amount of cold being mixed in response to the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock