Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler repair - Croydon, London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richardhwd

Hello,

I have a Worcester 28i junior (not Greenstar) which has the following problems:

- After 5-10 minutes of central heating, the boiler will stop and the red warning light flashes 4 times a second.
- Domestic hot water is generally ok to use, though it has cut out once or twice through general use.
- Turning central heating and hot water together generally speeds up the occurrence of a red warning light (4 time a second again)

It's been happening for about 3 days now. A similar case I found is on this forum (central-heating-forum/37664-worcester-28i-junior-hot-water-but.html) though I'm not sure what the outcome was!

If you think you can help, please get in touch

Rich

Cheers Richard. (My old home town!)

If you're interested in this job please PM Richard direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler repair - Croydon, London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
J
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock