Search the forum,

Discuss .....Boiler Plus..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to end up like erp bloody pumps , I have a boiler to fit for my favourite “old pal “ in a few weeks . Hes 92 and wants hot radiators , Ppfftttttt.

Just another ploy to wipe out the independent installer Will be ok for the big Co not to comply ! But We will have to bend over backwards to do it by the book, How the Fk can you force customers to have something they don't want ? Look out guys our days are numbered.

Common sense here guys its not hard to keep it legal plenty of options on thermostats. Regards kop

yes I agree, there are plenty of options ! but it seems only for the independent installer, Co like BG don't even have to offer any, So its coming down to the 2 rule system ! if your a small one man band you have to follow the rules as laid down, if your one of the nationals then the rules don't apply, we have to fit a economical & eco-friendly system, The big boys can put just about anything in ! How can that be right ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to .....Boiler Plus..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads in the house and a room with UFH. The LLH was introduced as I was finding (before the LLH was fitted) that my old boiler (Vaillant heat-only boiler)...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
I recently had an eco tec plus 836 combi installed as part of an oil to gas conversion. One thing I can’t work out is why the bathroom sink hot water flow is 12-13L per minute with at 44c and even hotter. However the nearby bath freestanding tap is 8-9L per minute at this temp. Both taps...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British Gas (valiant brand). The external boiler flue seems excessively tall, proving to be somewhat of an eye sore (please see pictures attached). I know it...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock