Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler keeps coming on when not timed to since ST9100C installed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this picture and instructions mean.
I don't know where the wires are on the bolier so can't show you how they are wired up

20180303_153653.jpg

That’s is describing what I was talking about earlier with the wiring loop that needs removed but as someone mentioned earlier if you boiler was working previous with mechanical timer and thermostat then this link should have been previously removed

You need to get the person back who changed the items and get them to fix it properly

Have you paid them?

It was first fitted 4 years ago. With a mechanical timer and room does that mean the link would not be there?

Yes hes working till 5pm today so coming tomorrow now. Yes paid him.

It's just confused me to why this happened

It's just confused me to why this happened

Connected incorrectly is almost certainly the problem ................ swapping one controller for another isn't as easy as most people think ........ then changing a room stat can also create issues.......

I' starting believe that now. Just worried if he don't actually know what he' doing. What nico said about moving the black wire has worked but I will see tonight of the heating comes on the night.

Oh nico before when i said the room thermostat worked with the timer is didn' it was just the light come on when the boiler did but not programmed to. Sorry for confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler keeps coming on when not timed to since ST9100C installed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock