Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler install required - Inverness in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Looking to get my existing Ideal Icos 12 boiler (pile of poo) replaced with a Worcester 15ri condensing regular boiler or a 16kw Viessmann Vitodens 100-W-Open vented boiler (straight swap) in Inverness. Can supply boiler if necessary.

Requirements

Supply & install boiler (if boiler not supplied by me)

Supply and install standard flue

Power flush system and replenish with Fernox inhibitor

Remove and dispose of old boiler, flue and all waste

Last edited:
Hi there mate , what area are u in inverness, ? Are u looking to get it done soon as, ?

Hi,
I'm in Westhill (just off Tower Road). No rush to get the boiler installed, just want to find an installer who'll do a top job at a fair price. Looking to get the boiler installed within the next 8 weeks but obviously the sooner the better :)
Cheers

The viz defo over the RI as that's a rubbish boiler. CDI regular maybe but RI.... No way

Thank you for posting this opportunity for our members.

If this interests you, please pm the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler install required - Inverness in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking at Zanussi Ultra System 18kw. Does anybody has any experience with this brand. I have heard about thier other appliances like hobs and dishwasher but not much on boiler. https://www.freeboilermanuals.com/assets/pdf/Zanussi/zanussi-system.compressed.pdf A brand new unit is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had a new Viessmann Vitodens 100-w boiler (the new version) installed last year. The guy who was installing and commissioning it had never seen or commissioned this boiler before, so I guess he didn't do it in the most efficient way: 1. I've got Google Nest thermostat but it looks to...
Replies
Views
I recently had a boiler grant. My Green star Junior was replaced with an Ideal C30. The installer did not install a spiral magnaclean etc until I asked how to empty it after the boiler was fully installed. He then installed it after saying it wasn't necessary. The grant included one. The pre...
Replies
Views
I have a leak in my leasehold flat in a small council 4 storey block of flats – 8 flats in total. In the corner of the bathroom is a cupboard where the soil pipe runs through each of the 4 floors on my side of the building. Within this cupboard there is a T junction taking the bath and kitchen...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock