Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler install brownhills, west mids. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

midlands based

Need a baxi solo taking out and an ideal logic 30 he heat only putting back in either next saturday or sooner. Boiler will be supplied and paid on completion.

What are you paying? Does it need power flushing, gas pipe upgrade and is Theyre a drain nearby?

Im after a price mate. I hate it when people state how much they are prepared to pay for jobs so cant expect it when i offer a job out. The job is in a pub but boiler is upstairs in the living quarter kitchen. It wont need flushing as we will be doing a lot of work on the system soon so just needs boiler for now to get it back up and running. It will require a flue bricking up and a new one cut and the drain is in the same room as its the kitchen. Easy job really mate but we dont expect it done for nothing.

And the gas is upto spec mate. 22mm straight upto the boiler already.

Not sure as to why Im explaining, but I am too busy for 3 weeks and it is for a brewery that we like to get done as soon as possible as they are a good customer that many people would be lined up to gain.

Thank you for posting this opportunity for our members.

If this interests you, please pm the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler install brownhills, west mids. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi My oil boiler keeps locking out after running for 30/40 minutes! I then try to reset it but it won’t fire back up! I have to leave it for several hours before it will fire back up! Only to lock out again after 30/40 minutes! The boiler has had a new nozzle, coil and pump in the last 2...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in the mean time does anyone know if I can override the thermostat if heating is required please? the handheld thermostat is working it’s the boiler...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a weather compensation unit that can be fitted to a cylinder? I have an Ideal Logic Max H24 which heats a thermal store. The boiler can take an Ideal weather compensation unit to raise the target flow temperature as the outside temperature drops, but the store temperature...
Replies
Views
G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an electrician has checked the cylinder and thermostat and they all check out ok so he thinks the problem is within the boiler Can Someone help give me some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock