Search the forum,

Discuss boiler eng needed in Welwyn garden city. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparky57

Hi guys, can anyone recomend a gas/boiler engineer in the Weleyn Garden City area?

I have a property thats being rented out as i was unable to sell it and after much too'ing and frowing with british gas who have done the maintenace on it for the last 3 years, they are now claiming there is a problem with the flue, which as it happens is not covered by the agreement (funny that)

Just looking for an honest reliable guy

Cheers

Vince

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for placing your request for a gas boiler engineer on the forums sparky57

any members who maybe able to help out ,please pm the op

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler eng needed in Welwyn garden city. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Okay. Long storey but, I'll try & keep it as short as possible. We are buying a house that is in a little rural village so no gas. A guy bought it to renovate & sell over but it appears, bit off a little more than he can chew as apparently he usually buys cheap properties, toshes them...
Replies
Views
I have an old Ideal Mexico system boiler. I have not had it serviced for a few years and I know it should be serviced. Yesterday the boiler did not light. I could hear the spark clicking repeatedly but after 10 minutes it still had not lit. So I assumed it was dead. I called a engineer. Today...
Replies
Views
hey guys Looking for abit if advice concerning my boiler. It’s a glow worm 30c. Around 4-6 weeks ago I started having problems with it. When turning the hot tap on you can hear the boiler doing it’s usual cycles waters gets Luke warm then goes cold again then the boiler starts it’s cycle...
Replies
Views
D
British Gas has condemned our boiler as the heat exchanger is leaking onto the circuit board. We currently pay boiler care cover and thought that this would be covered, but the engineer who was actually a nice bloke said look i'll need to call my boss to see if we can cover this. Couple of...
Replies
Views
Hi forum, Hope I'm posting this in the correct place, this is my first post. I have a very old Potterton Puma 80 boiler and I cannot get the pilot to light after the gas ran out. I had my meter changed earlier this week and after it was replaced the guy couldn't get the boiler to turn back...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock