Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler electrical isolation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratplus

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Thought isolation should be via a plug or fused switched spur? Came across one today that had just an isolator, no fuse.

was it on its own supply? or off the ring

if oof the ring needs fusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler electrical isolation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi i im getting confused i recently got a combi boiler installed to replace a water tank which i no longer have, the problem im having is the isolation valve only stops kiching cold tap and nothing else, i think ive found the main water supply coming into the house but its already joined to the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I currently have an electric shower fitted which gets extremly hot and is forever burning out the fuse switch outside the bathroom which I reguarly need to replace. That combined with fact that the pressure is OK but as we would like a good powerful shower, we are considering a mixer...
Replies
Views
If Isolating a boiler to determine if the leak is on the pipework or the boiler. If pressurising to 1.5bar then isolating the flow and return for an overnight test. Is it still acceptable to use the combi boiler for hot water? Expansion vessel located in the boiler.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to replace this valve as it's dripping even when turned off so presume its old and worn out. How do I isolate the water supply to it? When I open it slightly water comes out a lot so if I take the valve off completely to replace it do I just need to quickly get the new one on and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently purchased a cottage with an LPG combi boiler (no mains gas in the area). I intend to replace this with an electric boiler and an unvented indirect hot water cylinder. The boiler will run four radiators and the hot water cylinder. The cottage has one bedroom. What size (kw)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock