Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler Choices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kackers64

Hi guys, I've got 3 quotes in for a commercial boiler instal, and apart from different warranties, the costs are quite similar. Which Gas Boiler would you recommend from this short list, and if any of them are more eco friendly than the other, that would help me decide as well:

- Broag 90kw Boiler
- Potterton 80kw paramount 4 or a paramount 4 (what's the difference?)
- Alpha Protec 70kw

Thanks
Kackers.

Worcester 162gb all day long

But there's a big difference in kw what's your heatloss of your building ??

Worcester 162gb all day long

But there's a big difference in kw what's your heatloss of your building ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler Choices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially boils down to the heat exchanger so I am now looking to bite the bullet and have a new boiler installed. My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future, but likely the PV kind rather than the thermal kind, and won't be having heat pump in the future. So the cylinder would be connected to the boiler at...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock