Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler breakdown in Cobham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Hi all,

I've bee layed up in hospital for two weeks and one of my clients, who I'm doing a big job for in a month or two has a problem with their potterton heat only.

Do you have some availabilty to help today or tomorrow to fix?

Thanks,
Sean

Sorry I can't help with the boiler Sean, but fingers crossed for a quick recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will see if I can find anyone Sean, do you know what the problem is with the boiler ?
Can I take it that you will not be able to do that Megaflo repair I passed over the other day then. LOL
Can you tell us what is wrong with you ? if it is that full frontal lobotomy that you were talking about having done & you want to keep it quite, I will say no more!!! :oops:

hope you get well soon Sean and sorry job its bit far for me. Would have to charge bit more than usual.

Lol Chris! I haven't seen the repair. Did you email it? One of the lads will be able to get to it.

I've had a punctured bowel and was rushed into hospital. On the table for eight hours and nearly didn't make it according to the surgeon. I'm out of action for at least 8 weeks, maybe more.

Fed up being inside the hospital tbh.

Lol Chris! I haven't seen the repair. Did you email it? One of the lads will be able to get to it.

I've had a punctured bowel and was rushed into hospital. On the table for eight hours and nearly didn't make it according to the surgeon. I'm out of action for at least 8 weeks, maybe more.

Fed up being inside the hospital tbh.
No gave them your details, it was in Wimbledon. Work email been down for the last couple of hours & no one answering their phones, typical B... Friday!! If I get anything come back I will drop you a PM.
Speed recovery Sean, take care, em hospitals are not a place to be if you are ill you know. :smilewinkgrin:

get well soon Sean. I've never liked hospitals. always discharged myself against doctors wishes then regretted it later and was too ashamed to go back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler breakdown in Cobham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock