Search the forum,

Discuss BobbyJoe is back, Bathroom suite query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Afternoon chaps, I see Bobby Joe the vulnerable adult is back again asking more questions (who can forget the boiler causing massive rash/ blisters thread from Nov 2016), sounds like he has moved since then as he mentions a different boiler.

Personally I can`t work out if he is a diy property developer or what he is.

Unfortunately I do not know him perhaps I am not long enough on here but what kind of person is he? What was the story last year ?

You`ve been here almost a year longer than him.
In one word tiresome. How the hot water & the boiler caused massive reaction to his skin when he washed or bathed, the doc was baffled, the landlord useless and how he was a vulnerable adult in rented accommodation.

Then it was the filling loop on the boiler and which way round the iso valves where then there was something about this, that and the other in the flat.

That sounds like a proper good story. And now he is back on here with a new thread?

Where can I find his name to click on sorry to bother you rpm

The last one was a laugh. But people have different priorities. A small issue with somebody with a mountain of time becomes a big issue for that person.

Master g are u off the ciders lol

Master g are u off the ciders lol
Been out all day with the grand daughter. Through at Redcar.

On getting back me and the missus went for a meal and a few drinks. The cider tends to bring on the heartburn. Especially as I had garlic chile king prawns to start and a thai red curry for main.

Heartburn and mean farts with the chile Simon, your poor missus lol

Hi Kris,

Long time no see :) how have you been ?

What's the plan for you guys over the weekend ?

How's it going matchless,, yeh been mental busy and stuck my head in today as need advice haha,,, been working the day n working tomoz

Ohhh jezzzzusss, same as me worked today but will take my day off this Sunday.

Hope you'll find the time to relaxe on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BobbyJoe is back, Bathroom suite query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock