Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Logfinder
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 2K
  • fga

Discuss Bluelyzer FGA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Logfinder

Anyone got a bluelyzer FGA?
I know ariston and vokera use them but it's difficult got get any real opinions on them.

Cheers

Never heard of them. My opinion is somewhat limited! I still have my Testo and I like it but it does cost a bit to keep going every year.

Kane or testo for me

Yeah testo is my other option the bluelyzer has some pretty nice features. Theyve been around for quite a while but only 4 years in the uk

Are they expensive? That is the bottom line. At the end of the day most of them do the same job. I can do without colour screens and manometer functions. Just easy to use and cheap to maintain would be my ideal analyser. Testo at least has one of the two points I like!

Not too expensive compared to Testo and it doesn't suck in water from the trap. Some guy did a demo with the probe in a glass of water. It filled the trap but didnt pull into the fga.
You can view the results on your phone in real time and save the data to a QR code for future reference.
As you said, they pretty much do the same job so it would be worth it if this is a decent unit and half the price with a few more bells attached.

Funny you mentioned pulling in water. I killed a two month old unit and Testo would not honor the warranty as they said I was using it incorrectly. I don't get my analyser serviced by Testo anymore after that.

I don't think any of them honour the warranty for water ingress. My Anton pulled in water. Sent it the GES and got charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bluelyzer FGA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi my daughters Ariston Cylinder has started to leak around the Emersion heater. She has never used the emersion heater so I was wondering if there was anyway to take it our and fil the hole with a blank? Or if anyone knows where to find an Ariston cylinder 150L unvented??
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my 20-year-old unvented cylinder (an Ariston Classico HE STD 150) 5 days ago and I hadn't noticed that it was leaking. He fixed the leak today but now the...
Replies
Views
This is from around 2010. It's got a cross-hatched border with a floral motif. Can anyone identify it pls? Need to replace some of the the pivot-related parts... Cheers.
Replies
Views
Anyone got a pdf I can get please! :) Need it to calibrate a new pump. Tried everywhere. No success.
Replies
Views
What are engineers opinion on Intergas, I've installed a couple of these boilers for people and so far I've been impressed with them. They are a bit clunky and heavy but for the kW you get a lot of hot water and they appear to be pretty reliable. Just want to know what other engineers think of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock