Search the forum,

Discuss blow torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What blow torch do most people use Rothenberg superfire 2 or the benozomatic torch that I find gives a smaller most precise flame

super 2 for me

superfire 2 for me, ive got a cheap monument as a back or if im working with someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to blow torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How to clean the scale inside the casing and pipe rows of industrial boiler headers, in addition to chemical methods? What is the approximate lifespan of the end caps at both ends of the header box? Is it feasible to clean the cut end face? I want to try using a blowing machine to blow out the...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the flow and return in the loft but using a torch is out of the question, is it wrong to do it entirely in compression? As don’t really like pushfit and press fit the cost doesn’t work out ?
Replies
Views
Hi, trying to remove copper pipe from sprinkler back flow. Used blow torch to soften solder. Did not melt what ever they used on connection. What could they have used instead of solder ? Thank You . BH
Replies
Views
I am troubleshooting a gas hob where one burner is reluctant to light. When it is lit and I blow the flame out the FSD on that burner cuts off immediately, whereas the others take 5-10 seconds as normal. I have tested the thermoucouple for continuity and also some sort of mV output (when held...
Replies
Views
Hi, my wife decided she wanted new modern bathtaps instead of the old 'supertaps' we've had since we bought the place. So we bought the new taps and I tried fitting them yesterday but the new taps don't have the same fitting length as the old ones, this wasn't aproblem on the hot supply as...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock