Search the forum,

Discuss Blocked Flue Vents Solid Fuel Boiler (Trianco TRG45) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dom_trig

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone might have any tips how to get the rock solid soot build up cleared from the flue vents in my Trianco TRG45. They are not completely blocked and have sufficient airflow for the boiler to run but cannot get the flue vent cleaner tooldown the vents. I think this is due to hardened soot that i have tried brushing, chiselling etc. The main difficulty is the access. Has anyone had any experience with anthracite boilers?

Many thanks in advance

Dom

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone might have any tips how to get the rock solid soot build up cleared from the flue vents in my Trianco TRG45. They are not completely blocked and have sufficient airflow for the boiler to run but cannot get the flue vent cleaner tooldown the vents. I think this is due to hardened soot that i have tried brushing, chiselling etc. The main difficulty is the access. Has anyone had any experience with anthracite boilers?

Many thanks in advance

Dom
Hi we have same problem as you did, did you manage to resolve it? Any tips would be gratefully received!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blocked Flue Vents Solid Fuel Boiler (Trianco TRG45) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock