Search the forum,

Discuss block inlet in inspection chamber? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

terry1952

hi
Does anyone the correct way (i.e. that building control will accept?) of blocking off a disused inlet inside a plastic inspection chamber. I have removed the downstairs loo from my house and wish to cap of the inlet inside the chamber. I know that you can buy caps that can be fitted on to the outside of the chamber but this would mean digging the chamber up. Is there a simple permanent and acceptable way of sealing off this outlet from inside the manhole cover? Many thanks in advance for any help as this is driving me mad...

I would think you may have to leave the pipe in situ and cap it at the house end, or like you say you may end up with a bit of digging.

tap the cap in fm the chamber side? if it fits it outside why not inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to block inlet in inspection chamber? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock