Search the forum,

Discuss bleed keys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wattsie1987

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello lads anyone know of a supplier of decent bleed keys I'm now low on the ones that come with the fernox bottles there smaller and great for getting on rounded bleeds they have saved my bacon loads of times!

Put ur hand in my pocket young man
82f60336b1eb9a37c23d94f7c1f229fd.jpg

E bay

Get hold of the bleed key with a pair of grips and grind the face off, handy for getting to hard to reach vents

Would be good if you could get a key that had bleed screw end one side and lockshield adjuster the other!

Cabinet keys don't work so well. Especially when it's a rear vent on old round top

Hello lads anyone know of a supplier of decent bleed keys I'm now low on the ones that come with the fernox bottles there smaller and great for getting on rounded bleeds they have saved my bacon loads of times!

I use one of the keys shown in the pic above but I have one with the first few mil cut off with a hacksaw off the end of the key which I use for undoing rounded off bleeds.

The first mil or two on those keys is chamfered which doesn't help when you've got an old rounded bleed nip.

Pair of long nosed pliers for rounded off bleed screws.

Show us a pic of one , been looking at promotional stuff earlier when I was ordering uniforms
Will do when i Get my new phone tomoz cant take pics on this piece of shiz excuse for a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bleed keys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock