Search the forum,

Discuss Black Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you, and what have you done with Adam?

we are everywhere,
we see and hear everything,
we are cutting the strings of control
we are restoring the natural order

maxresdefault.jpg

@ray stafford does the rapide i bought come with a flue or do i need to order it ive got some other stuff to add to the order to keep the free postage

Hi Steve.

No, it doesn't come with a flue, but rather than pay carriage, just buy it for instore pick-up, and in the notes, ask them to add it to your existing shipment.

Ray

Hi Ray
I use a card to pay on the web , every offer I added to basket disappeared have I got to pay instantly?

Hi Ray
I use a card to pay on the web , every offer I added to basket disappeared have I got to pay instantly?

Hi Basildog

'fraid so mate. The offers that had limited stock sold down very quickly - in seconds in some cases, but very little lasted for more than a few minutes. Putting things in a basket isn't a commitment to buy it - lots of people fill baskets but never check out.

Hi Basildog

'fraid so mate. The offers that had limited stock sold down very quickly - in seconds in some cases, but very little lasted for more than a few minutes. Putting things in a basket isn't a commitment to buy it - lots of people fill baskets but never check out.

Thanks Ray
I actually saved more by not buying them in the end as what I was buying was for Ron and Roundtoit jobs.

I see that Mr Paul Jepson has announced on FB that he is playing more silly price games tonight.

I'm off to the Arms for a quick pint before everything goes mental.

starting-line1.png

fastest fingers win

Did I mention that we were starting tonights Price Rush at about 6:30 ...

Don't mind me while I reply to a few of the threads. We need the new thread pages to be picked up correctly. If this thread isn't current, just visit the plumbing forum and post your own new thread or checkout the other existing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock