Search the forum,

Discuss Black Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that your ultimate tease ????

26 days though. Could be Ray's most drawn out wind up EVER

This actually has the potential to be the longest thread ever

Are you allowed to tell us anything at all Ray?

Got so excited I completely missed that bit

Oh look billys reappeared when there's a offer on again . Wanna bring it forward Ray so I can get a deal on my underfloor :angel_smile:

On the flipside Ray my other merchants couldn't believe your underfloor price when I showed em and went off to shout at the rep

i thought it would fit in quite well........................, even went looking for square talons..........................

I hope its tools and not boilers, and pipe. I can't get excited about slightly cheaper pipe fittings, even though it equates to money in my pocket.

I hope its tools and not boilers, and pipe. I can't get excited about slightly cheaper pipe fittings, even though it equates to money in my pocket.

Let's not talk about what excites you Danny. Not after the last time.

On a serious note Ray whilst I appreciate you can't give a sneak preview of your Black Friday deals ( unless you want to :wink:). Are you able to give an idea of the sort of products we might be looking at?? Are we talking boilers, bathrooms???etc

or free pens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock