Search the forum,

Discuss birchcroft training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

everflow09

has anyone done the birchcroft boiler fault finding couse?

not me

are you already a plumber?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to birchcroft training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Anyone know how to clear a f70 fault on a british gas 330+ boiler
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and still not fixed. Then serviced it and still got the fault. Called up worcester and one says its the gas valve as it is making a 3 whoosing noises while...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They have been out 7 times so far and fitted a new pump heat exchanger air pressure switch and a pcb. Does anyone on here know what else could be the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring the boiler, the demand light works fine. When the water gets up to temperature every 10 seconds or so, the boiler stops for a fraction of a second...
Replies
Views
Hello All I have an ecotec 630 with Sensohome controls. Should the fault codes shown in the boiler also be reflected in Sensohome control? All appears to be working ok but the Sensohome has a fault code relating to the outside sensor (F521) which I can't seem to clear. The sensor is working ok...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock