Search the forum,

Discuss Biomass fitter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JTPR

Hello,

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are currently looking for biomass installers in the midlands area, please have you HETAS qualification.
Feel free to message me with your contact details or any questions you may have.

Regards,

Joe
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biomass fitter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello I’d like to replace gas cooker. Curry’s do install but I know they will refuse to install if regs are not met. So I want to understand whether the proposed location is acceptable to qualified gas safe fitter. I can’t find official, definitive list of regs anywhere. Can you point me to...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Bit general. We have solar boosting our hot water using iboost. My question, the current immersion element hasn’t been changed for 14 years. Should I upgrade/change it to increase efficiency? Current I haven’t seen any degradation in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I've currently got a system boiler with cylinder and rads on s-plan. I'm planning on installing UFH in my kitchen/diner and utility/downstairs loo. My question is around mixing valves and opentherm. Do mixing valves dynamically adjust the amount of cold being mixed in response to the...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking from the en-suite down into the reception room and the fitter promptly came and repaired it, it was something to do with the area under the sink. We...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin. I'm at the demolition stage! I've managed to remove the old vanity and I've got a waste pipe in front of me going straight into the ground. I always...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock