Search the forum,

Discuss Best replacement for this. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi,

Ive been sent this by a customer who has asked me to replace this.

What would be quickest replacement?

Thanks

Screenshot_20180925-112229.png

I'm guessing water heater the French one :D

Depends still get the main multi points

Yeah it's a water heater :)

I havent been to the property yet but the guy wants it done Saturday so wanted a heads up before I go.

Thanks

Not many choices left on those ,”Main “do one that is ok ish , Vokeras is called the aquanox ( or something similar ) but needs electric so will have to be moved. Theres another manufacturer but cant remember name , somebody else may help

As above.
It’s a multipoint water heater by chaffetaux ( not spelt correctly!)
Only option for replacement needs electric so would need moving.
You could try eBay and see if there’s anything.

Looks like I'll be using a main multipoint. Just checked out the mi's. No electric needed. Moving the appliance is not an option.

Customer has been without hot water for 2 weeks due to being let down. I've said I can do but not until Saturday.

Reply to Best replacement for this. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these installations to come and replace that unit and ensure it's commissioned properly. Let me know if you've worked with this system before and can quote on...
Replies
Views
Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top part without taking the shower basin out (is that possible)? How / what with?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to source a replacement pump for my heating system, I suspect the current pump is an older version that has been superseded, could anyone advise what the latest model would be or an equivelant? Wilo Type: RS25/6-3 P No: 4511050 Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking and anti corrosion electrode replacement (have the part). In addition some of the honeywell motorised valves need replacement.
Replies
Views
Best boiler replacement in Glasgow. At Xpress Boiler Solutions, we provide the best & most eco-friendly, affordable boiler options in Glasgow
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock