Discuss best replacement burner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
what would be a good burner to replace a sterling 40 st108pl on a eurocal combi balanced flue, would the eogb x 400 do? it comes with a balanced flue conversion kit buts its on the wrong side. don't know if it would fit, any help would be great. thanks

Hi CXR,

Unfortunately I cannot give you much advise on that as o haven't installed those type of burners. But I guess if you chat with @Best he would surely give you an honest opinion. There are also some other good lads on here. Once they come across they will definitely give you an advise

Do you have to replace the Sterling 40 burner?
There is a metal adaptor for to fit the Sterling 40 air intake to suit a snorkel hose.

Bit late to reply, but you can still get the Sterling 40 burners, I would only replace with the same burner, saves any come back if it isn't burning right.
Having said that, I have been working with oil for over 10 years and never had to replace a burner, just repair it, all parts are available, unless very very old e.g. 30yrs+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to best replacement burner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back