Search the forum,

Discuss Best laser level in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dai Williams

Spoke to a few boys raving about how much time they are saving whilst using laser levels for pipe runs, hanging large rads and other work.
just wondering if many people on the forum are using one?

and best ones to go for.

appreciate the help

I have the Hilti laser at moment. They are a little strange to view and mark out the line points.
Handy though and saves putting pencil lines on nice new surfaces.
Great if your eyesight, like mine isn't as good as it was.
Excellent on large areas, or for high vertical levels.

We've got a Stanley laser level its brilliant for tiling which is why we've got it, also use it for kitchens levelling units and that, I still prefer my trusty stabilia for reads though although once you've got one there endless uses for it, can save you having to draw a line on fresh paint aswell

I've had the little Dewalt cross line level for a few years now. I don't think there's a lot to choose between them, it just comes down to personal preference and price.

I use it most days, whichever one you go for it'll save you time.

I have the dewalt one too. It's a decent bit of kit for the money. If you can stretch your budget, go for a green beam type. They are much easier to see.

Leica L2H2 (i think) though i believe they have updated them with green lasers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best laser level in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock