Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

2. WARNING! We do NOT provide advice related to Gas or other fuels to people who are not currently an official registered Heating Engineer. Do NOT ask for advice related to boiler repairs or installs. You need to find a heating engineer instead.

Either seeking or providing advice on UKPlumbersForums.co.uk may result in your account being suspended or removed. These rules are in place to prevent deaths, which can easily occur from messing with heating systems when you're not qualified to do so.

Discuss Best Carbon Monoxide Alarm and Fire Alarm? in the Gas Safe Register Forum - Public Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. wetdrip

wetdrip Plumber

Any opinions on just what are the best Carbon Monoxide Alarm and Fire Alarms?

2. mad_angler1

mad_angler1 Guest

We only issue Honeywell carbon Monoxide alarms, just had a new version in with 10 year battery life and a big warning message on the front when it goes off. The old one had 6 year life and never had a complain re one. I fact I have one my self.

3. stani

stani Plumber GSR

I always use AICO ones both CO and fire can be interlinked so everyone's knows they have gone off.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lame plumber

lame plumber Guest

honeywells for me

5. edd789

edd789 New Member

I fit wood burning stove all throughout the winter. We supply and fit Fire Angel Carbon Monoxide alarms with each job.
    They have a 10 yr life, never had a complaint or problem with them.

6. bright spark

bright spark Plumber GSR

Check out EI electronics they do fire and co detectors