Search the forum,

Discuss best and worst freebee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
as it says in the title
worst could possably be that baxi orange boiler man t shirt in a weird way I miss it and no i dont want yours

No such thing as a bad freebie.....

That depends on how you acquired the freebie.

- Given to you by supplier as a promotional product, or

- Taken by you from a supplier, for an item that may or may not, be considered a 'promotional product'

Got a biasi pen from a training sesh. It didn't work!!!!

Best......Milwaukee expander from uponor (materials paid by builder) freebie given to me
Worst......crabs from a heffer in Tenby

Best......Milwaukee expander from uponor (materials paid by builder) freebie given to me
Worst......crabs from a heffer in Tenby

You use q and e ?

Best:DAB radio & a slab of beer from Dimplex (despite never lowering myself to fitting one of their boilers!)
Worst:Free ballvalve diaphragm in metal case from Siamp

Got a free Magnacleanse which is probably the best freebee.

Worst - That free pump tester on here a year or so ago, absolute pony!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to best and worst freebee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning All, Just after some advice as I have been asked to plumb in a sink and washing machine waste for a new kitchenette. The other side of the stud wall shown is the bathroom, with the toilet attached to the soil pipe bottom right and a small basin attached to the 32mm waste. The wall is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system optimisation and efficiency and i've come to the conclusion that the boiler in my property is way oversized for the requirements, The property is a 4 bed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got a 2016 Logic PLus Combi 30 and a Salus RT505TX RF Thermostat The thermostat seems to keep losing connection, no matter the placement. It can be next to the boiler or in the next room and it still not get a connection. Just a weird blackspot in the kitchen blocking it (could be the...
Replies
Views
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper shower but pressure is somewhat lacking. I have had water company out and they did do a check and they found the flow rate reduced but they mentioned about the inside stopcock/tap should be changed just...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the procedure. Looking online i found on newer baxi boilers that you turn the heating knob all the way back (12-oclock) anti-clockwise and then 2 quarter...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock