Search the forum,

Discuss Best Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MJH

Hi Guys,

Whats the best form of advertising for all you plumbers out there?

Flyers, news papers, internet.

Obviously word of mouth is the best form so we'll say second best!

regards

mark

I do not need the problems of advertising. Too many time wasters and Muckers wanting free advice. Clients do it all for me

marketing is a complicated subject you need to plan and then try things with trial and error and record your results. But you really need to know exactly who your customers are!! If you don't how will you get your message across???

test a small amount of flyer's like 2000 and when people cal ask where they got your number record the results and then work out from them the best form of advertising

When i do a job i make a point of giving the client a handful of cards. If they are happy with everything etc they recommend me to others I did a Flyer once and spent hours and hours wasting my time with people Just wanting free advice etc
The greatest form of advertising is been smart, turn up on time, act professional and stop the customer from believing every plumber etc is a rip off cowboy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock