Search the forum,

Discuss Becoming a plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Push fit is ok if you cowboy. I like to use spanners. make me smile.

In Poland i had no work , in uk i undercut and plenty works.

I suppose you do need spanners to do the flexible connections up.

Hi Dave alias ruff bum, you had everyone fooled for about 30 seconds. We're on the ball us mods now!

Dave is ex admin and he's winding you all up. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all.. How are we all , you ruff bum plumbers :lol:

Missed me .. don't answer that .

Hi Dave alias ruff bum, you had everyone fooled for about 30 seconds. We're on the ball us mods now!

Dave is ex admin and he's winding you all up. LOL

????????

i don't understand what's going on :-(

Welcome back Mr Ruff bum. With a name like that I know a certain member will be desparate to add you to his friends list.

Dave isn't allowed to be a plumber, he has a conscience and some self respect :lol:

You not a plumber then Dave?
I was looking forward to that!

Well i think i have enough experience to call myself a plumber , 24 hr course and bing bang bosh .. kinda really easy this working with water.. not keen on the smell of gas or the flames when i test for leaks with my lighter .

Well i think i have enough experience to call myself a plumber , 24 hr course and bing bang bosh .. kinda really easy this working with water.. not keen on the smell of gas or the flames when i test for leaks with my lighter .

Thats what apprentices are for.

why would you use this kind of flux when for example everflux is on the market??????

It was for the peate family.. related to dave barratt.. the young couple are vets in barny

I was surprised they were allowed to build there, but now that you've mentioned a few names it all makes sense.

It is the peate families land..

Straight opposite, the field that goes back down to the river.. peates own that, well did shall i say .. they sold it for a few mill for new housing.. that will get tongues wagging.

It is the peate families land..

Straight opposite, the field that goes back down to the river.. peates own that, well did shall i say .. they sold it for a few mill for new housing.. that will get tongues wagging.

Aye I'd heard it was going to be houses round there as well as a load more on the opposite side of the road behind high riggs and also about 80 houses next door to deerbolt over in startforth.

Some work going to going on then..

Barratt is building that new big house at bowes.. just as you come off the 66..

Also just finished those 2 barns at Stainton cross roads near the road to golf course/

...and down behind the post office the old folks home is being emptied to their other property at the top of the town and then going to be flattened. Making way for either a 20 or 28 apartment building.

As always mate. everything ok your end?

Ye really good .. i had to jack admin'ng all the forums in due to wife's health but we are getting used to life changes now.

She has MS. .. but life goes on as they say.

I know Dave, I didn't want to say out loud. Is the missus ok? How's she coping?

Just a change in life mate.. cannot be cured but she manages ok so far..

Right , who's round is it :)

Where is Lee .?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Becoming a plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock