Become a plumber

Discussion in 'Plumbing Courses' started by 333, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Become a plumber in the Plumbing Courses area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. 333

333 New Member

Hello..Have a few questions which i hope make my life easier and my head clear.
    I am thinking to take on the plumbing course at my local college starting from Level 1.
    I am based in Kent.
    The reasons i do hesitate are following : I am 27 years old, don't have any plumbing experience and will need to spend at least 2 years of my life.
    In the end of the days if i don't get an apprenticeship there will be no job waiting for as far as I am aware.
    Is there any point of doing that or i should abandon that idea.
    Thank you in advance!

2. plumb_know

plumb_know Plumber

Hi 333,

where abouts in kent are you based??do you have any construction experience? do you have cv you could pm me?

thanks,
    vince