Search the forum,

Discuss Become a plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello..Have a few questions which i hope make my life easier and my head clear.
I am thinking to take on the plumbing course at my local college starting from Level 1.
I am based in Kent.
The reasons i do hesitate are following : I am 27 years old, don't have any plumbing experience and will need to spend at least 2 years of my life.
In the end of the days if i don't get an apprenticeship there will be no job waiting for as far as I am aware.
Is there any point of doing that or i should abandon that idea.
Thank you in advance!

Hi 333,

where abouts in kent are you based??do you have any construction experience? do you have cv you could pm me?

thanks,
vince

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Become a plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
J
Boiler broke over Xmas and needs replacing and I’m tempted to move away from our 1985 gravity fed system and get a combi as many other parts of that auger appear to be at the end of their life and need replacing. Our flow is 16l/min so not enough for unvented but we like the idea of a combi as...
Replies
Views
Jack Canfield
J
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and cant figure out the best way to do it, i tried Indeed but the fees, in my opinion are wild. just wondering how everyone else manages to get round this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3 apprenticeship or some work
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock