Search the forum,

Discuss Bearhug Tap wrench kit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just what I've done on my 1/2" Bearhug wrench, to fit particularly tight basins!

Great minds.....!

Posting on a very old post, bit if anyone is still reading and willing to give advice the please give me your opinion on (Neilson basin wrench, 11" & 16" adjustables) any advice would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bearhug Tap wrench kit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
right no hot in kitchen on a job ive been to today for 3 yrs. other plumbers have been there all said its a big job and not willing to take it on prob due to new kitchen and haveing to take it out and put it back in again. when opening the tap there is pressure but then nothing, there will...
Replies
Views
moony
M
R
Firstly, let me introduce myself, I'm Martin, and great when it comes to general decorating, but when it comes to Electrics and Plumbing, for me that is a job for the professionals. My problem .... I am normally very careful when choosing a professional, so when I needed a bathroom...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
J
Hi all, I'm hopefully starting a college course in September and have been asked to do an assignment as part of the interview. As I am going to college straight from school I have no experience in plumbing whatsoever. Any help or pointers would be very much appreciated. The assignment is...
Replies
Views
feltham
F
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock