Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi usense thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone fitted one of these ?

Fitting one tomorrow and is it hardwired or am I reading instructions wrong ?

Yep hardwiring atm it's only low voltage

Yea mate agree ,
Do you know of any wireless smart stats around same price as usense ??

smart stats to get around the new rules if so nest will ;)

but tbh its all bollox its this years erp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi usense thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was told that it was either one or the other, but baxi technical dept have said I can wire an opentherm controller alongside the ifos system. Boiler is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
I am fitting a thermostatic shower control. The flow knob fitting has a threaded section - 27mm OD - and it would be helpful to get a nut to go on it. Can anyone advise what I need and where to get it please?
Replies
Views
This valve is fitted to the lower heating coil of the hot water cylinder Can anyone say what is the point of it I have been told its a thermostatic valve to control hot water temp so would have thought it may be in the wrong position ?Any explanations welcome
Replies
Views
I live in a very cold 3 bed detacthed house. We have a Baxi 400 heat only boiler and use Tado smart thermostat and controler to replace the old honeywell programmer. Pump is a CirculatingPumps CP50. The boiler flow temp is set at 75c and the thermistat is at 21c but it is not warm enough and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock