Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi pressure drop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Briern

after a whole week of having to re pressurize my Baxi combi duo tec every 45 minutes! It has suddenly stayed on for two days now... help what is happening?:confused5:

Filling loop not disconnected when pressurized, letting by and causing the prv to open. Or you're over pressurizing and causing the prv to open which then sticks and doesn't seal back up. Or leak somewhere on system or boiler Or faulty/flat expansion vessel. Or faulty prv. You need a gsr engineer to check it out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi pressure drop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a baxi duotec combi boiler that every day or other day needs topping up as pressure drops below 0.5bar. When fired up it can reach OVER 2.5bar also whilst running CH. Is this more than likely a flat Expansion Vessel that needs inflating or could there be other possible causes if...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning. The boiler seems to function well, and the pressure only drops with the heating and not the water being on. Ie it started last winter and was then...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has been fluctuating quite alot, dropping in temp then raising again whilst showering. I have had an engineer out who has changed the thermistor, but I am...
Replies
Views
What the easiest way to find why my boiler is losing pressure. It is about 5 years old Vaillant combi boiler, we have just had 2 vertical radiator removed and refitted for decorating and now the pressure keeps dropping approx once a week. I guess a leak under the floor is possible, or trapped...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve gauge was going up when the water tank was switched on. My local plumber came and re-pressured the expansion vessel as it was flat, afterwards we tested...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock