Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Neta Tec - anyone fitted one yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd add a reply to this thread - I was the chap that had the Neta Tec fitted by Allen with the dodgey divertor valve connection.

Two months on the boiler is now working fine - It was a total nightmare at first but it seems that the little screw was the issue. Allen tried his best to sort it and was up for coming back at all times of the day to try and get it going for me without charging any extra.

The whole situation was just unfortunate but it is working well now. I would recommend Allen.

Thanks Mark
Should be ok now. Baxi did come out quickly and the boiler was repaired in less than a week even with the issues.
all these boilers now come with a screw in..

still waiting on them to attend a call from two weeks ago customer still no hot water , already had the offical email cant wait to go to court. baxi=wenolongercare about the little people

still waiting on them to attend a call from two weeks ago customer still no hot water , already had the offical email cant wait to go to court. baxi=wenolongercare about the little people
There must be more to that than you are letting on.
they have always come next day for me and sorted problem.

feel free to come along fella not far from you in bradford. theyve been back to it 3 times i think now. new pcb new gas valve and no replacements there refusing to go saying customer is lying

this was my orignal post

COME on every body help so my aprreciation with around of appluase for the great engineers at heatteam based in my area

i made the biggest mistake by staying loyal and fitting one of these for a good friend . loads of problems , new board new gas valve new divertor another call at weekend from cusotmer no hot water Again , booked a call through the ever so helpfull WORKS scheme customer just rang there refusing to go out as theres nothing wrong with it and ive undersized it , funny that the other 33 i fitted last year in same sized propertys all work.and this one is hit and miss

rant over does anyone have any of any organ grinders emails/phone numbers as the rep and enginner who made this statemnt wont take my calls.

cheers EX LOYAL installer to baxi

off to find my axe

feel free to come along fella not far from you in bradford. theyve been back to it 3 times i think now. new pcb new gas valve and no replacements there refusing to go saying customer is lying
What's the problem ..

Sorry for the thread resuraction!!

I have just fitted another one of these boilers into one of my bosses house's, the boiler at 1st ran perfect. Then the boss came and ask me to fit a wireless controller. Fitted controller the same way as i did mine (which has worked perfect), re-instated the power to the boiler and the boiler fired. Problem is it is showing a e 83 fault code even though the boiler is running!! Anyone any idea?? Baxi was shut by the time i had finished.

E83 is Wireless stat wired wrong.(Or something to do with the remote stat)

Have you removed the yellow link wire under the terminal cover if it was there.

Yellow link removed, stat is talking to the controller. But not to boiler. I have removed the wiring to the stat and put the yellow link back in and Fault e83 is still present.

Its a basic siemens remote controller. So dont know were it could be wrong...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have recently fitted a baxi neta tec 24 kw combi. I understand its only been out around 1 month or so. Had problems after installation regarding de-aeration process. It didnt recognise it was natural gas ( this boiler can be piped straight upto lpg also with no conversion).

Anyone else had this same problem?

i know this is an oldish post but what problem did you have on commisioning? i have installed one today and had to leave it switched off, have had to get baxi out to it. it went through de-aeration process and just knocked off after the ten minutes just displaying 000 on the display which doesnt match a fault code? rang baxi up for advice and they said to me make sure you have a hot tap open to drop heat so i did and it still did the same thing. during de-aeration boiler fires no probs and heats water and CH. I was baffled by it but have come to the conclusion that the likelyhood is that its a dodgy board. ill leave the baxi guy to it.

there a joke had a letter a few months back with them admitting a fault on the neta tec too late imho cost me a few good customers , then again the big boys seem not tot care

i was gutted, you work hard to do a good install, all to regs then you turn the damn thing on and it doesnt work. drove me insane...not good enough really.

i know this is an oldish post but what problem did you have on commisioning? i have installed one today and had to leave it switched off, have had to get baxi out to it. it went through de-aeration process and just knocked off after the ten minutes just displaying 000 on the display which doesnt match a fault code? rang baxi up for advice and they said to me make sure you have a hot tap open to drop heat so i did and it still did the same thing. during de-aeration boiler fires no probs and heats water and CH. I was baffled by it but have come to the conclusion that the likelyhood is that its a dodgy board. ill leave the baxi guy to it.

Did you do the following..Press I/P and CH together to restart commissioning, Open hot taps after 312 (De-aeration) has finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Neta Tec - anyone fitted one yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock