Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi neta tec 33kw combi 133 error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Tommo25

Gas Engineer
hi all,

Did a full strip down on baxi neta tec. Customer reported they were having trouble with e133. Boiler was pretty clean over all. Checked CO readings at Max, min and ignition stage all ok.
Electrode gap was 2-3 mm too big explained this to customer that it would need to be replaced at next service if they have no more problems.

The fault has came up this morning.
Baxi say that the boiler has a self calibrating gas valve working on two solenoids and that could be sticking. They say it’s not serviceable and the only way to test it is CO readings on FGA which I did and it’s fine.

I’ll be back in the next few days to change spark electrode. Any one got any ideas on checks I could run to prove it’s not the board/gas valve/ electrics?

Thanks in advance

I’ve changed the electrodes and checked the resistance across gas valve so that should rule the gas valve out, boiler still bringing up fault. It is looking as though it could be the PCB. As it’s an intermittent fault how would I test it?
Thanks

Can be a nightmare that fault , last one I had I advised the customer to go on fixed price repair , he was there when the engineer came and the engineer put loads of parts on it , including gas valve and board .

Reply to Baxi neta tec 33kw combi 133 error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
N
Hi I have a BAXI NETA-TEC COMBI 33 GA boiler and every morning I come down to a small puddle of water underneath the boiler. The gas engineer has replaced two washers in the DHW and a new baxi brass adapter and tightens all connections, still the leak remains. It does not leak when the hot...
Replies
Views
Hello All My Baxi Duo Tec Combi HE error display light is not 'lit up' - it appears to be blank. My boiler hasn't worked since the weekend so I checked the boiler panel expecting to see an error E119 low pressure message which I can normally fix myself. The error message display panel appears to...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see something that makes sense to them. We live in a council property, and a couple of years ago our boiler (a Promax 28 Combi) started flashing us the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock