Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi isense rf 7 day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CP1111

For sale, baxi isense 7 day programmer
New and unused, wasn't compatible with my system
Open to offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi isense rf 7 day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Baxi 600 central heating is set at minimum the radiator symbol on the boiler is flashing. (asking for heat .fan is still running ) this is like this all day is this correct before I call out engineer there are no other controls ie time lock or room stat on system
Replies
Views
I live in a very cold 3 bed detacthed house. We have a Baxi 400 heat only boiler and use Tado smart thermostat and controler to replace the old honeywell programmer. Pump is a CirculatingPumps CP50. The boiler flow temp is set at 75c and the thermistat is at 21c but it is not warm enough and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System was flushed just last year. Both flow and return values are fully open and don't stick. Boiler is serviced each year. Baxi combi boiler about 8 ton9...
Replies
Views
Our Baxi boiler works fine most of the time but the last few days it does not heat the water first thing in the morning and occasionally later on in the day too. It still works most of the time, e.g. for baths. The pressure is fine even when the water isn't heating. I've had a look online and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi. I’m new here and due to have a new boiler fitted. Does anyone have recommendations or thoughts on either the Worcester 8000 40KW Combi or the Baxi 40kw Platinum or the Valliant EcoTec Plus 838. The Worcester is the most costly but I’m happy to pay more if it means a better boiler (long term...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock