Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi instant 80 HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnjswozo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Been called out to this boiler,on way home,
the customer has noticed the boiler firing up and going off,it's working no fault lights on,
to me it looks like it's not modulating,I only gave it the once over,I'm going back tomorrow for a proper look,just looking for any heads ups,or pointers.
did notice the fan seemed to struggle to run at full rate,but did come on.
cheers

Is the temperature shooting up quickly? Could be blocked return filter?

if its a instant its probably topping up the store unless its turned off,the primary ntc will sense a drop in temp and keep it topped up

Hi folks
Been a bit busy ,not as yet been back,but the boiler was firing up,going out ,firing up, it didn't seem to run at low light ( or gas valve didn't sound as if it was modulating)was thinking poss APS or board ?,thanks

Hi folks
Been a bit busy ,not as yet been back,but the boiler was firing up,going out ,firing up, it didn't seem to run at low light ( or gas valve didn't sound as if it was modulating)was thinking poss APS or board ?,thanks

You need to be clearer on the fault mate. If it's not staying lit on low, it's your low pressure setting on the gas valve. Or topping up the store as gas man said.

I read it as when it fires up (when hot water or ch demand)it cuts out then fires back up and so on
If it's firing up without demand see gasmans post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi instant 80 HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. After some advice before I get some quotes. I have a 19 year old baxi 105e instant that needs replaced for something more efficient. I’m looking for suggestions for another baxi combi boiler that can be changed over with minimum work. My flue is side exit from the boiler (approx 1m to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for someone who can please help solve this problem and fix our boiler. Staffs area. CH seems fine. Boiler can be coaxed into full burn with the fan spinning at full speed, so I think everythings fine on the gas/air/flue/condensate side of things. If there is DHW demand on the...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Got a problem with a Baxi Solo 3 PFL50 The "pilot on" light is on permanently It was intermittent, but is now permanent When this happened, the boiler would not go through the normal start-up sequence Turn on the control and the 'boiler on' light comes on, but goes no further I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and still not fixed. Then serviced it and still got the fault. Called up worcester and one says its the gas valve as it is making a 3 whoosing noises while...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock