Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi duo tec GA issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Intermitent e133 fault on this happens normally so I been told first thing in the morning.
Presure is fine as other readings. Sparking well also , customer said makes a fluttering noise on occasions when trying to lit.
Never happened when I was their tjo but gas valve is my thoughts ?

Checked condense for blockage? Might be sensing electrode?

This could be quite a few things mate. Last one I had was gas valve. One before that was PCB. Have you tried Baxi tech support?

Think these had alot of gas valve issues from start to finish. Worked on a job with about 35-40 on, was told around half had new valves or PCBs within 12 months.

Did you check the inlet working pressure? I’ve had this where there was too much gas pressure. I had the gas supplier replace the governor.

Run away like the wind, could be external factors. Fridges micro waves, all sorts.

I had it, I reckon I replaced most things on the boiler under Baxi's recommendation.
I went on the Baxi course, they gave me a checklist. Then went onto tell me how it can be external factors like fridges etc.
Glad you got it right, it's a great feeling, one day I'll experience it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi duo tec GA issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock