Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi duo Tec 24 GA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danny25

Fitted the boiler around 4 months ago since then 2 gas valves new PCB, but lately a new problem has arisen, a vibrating noise coming from the boiler. Heat team have been out twice and still no joy only on heating so I am thinking some sort of bypass problem? Your thoughts?.... Thanks in advance

Fitted the boiler around 4 months ago since then 2 gas valves new PCB, but lately a new problem has arisen, a vibrating noise coming from the boiler. Heat team have been out twice and still no joy only on heating so I am thinking some sort of bypass problem? Your thoughts?.... Thanks in advance

main eco and duo tec 1 i think have same diverter they used to suffer from a vibrating diverter valve from memory.

Have they still not sorted there's pile of junks out yet!

I'm meeting the heat team engineer on site tomorrow, maybe this time it will get sorted......

Customer of mines neighbour has one...heateam live there lol, numerous gas valves and PCB's less than 6 month old! installer won't go near anymore as she lost it with him, bet he don't fit em anymore!

custards doing Baxi's R+D I think...

main eco and duo tec 1 i think have same diverter they used to suffer from a vibrating diverter valve from memory.
no they dont that was the 105 instant,never fitted a baxi GA boiler only mk1 duotec and potterton gold combis

Thats funny, i went on a baxi course on monday and they said they were brilliant and the best out there? Boy im confused

3 years ago when this thread was started they had a terrible name, they have now changed a few of the problem parts so they are apparently better now. They are now sold as there contract boiler.

The new eco blue is the same boiler just Hea gas valve on it display looks the same but baxi assure me it's new pcb and no self adjusting software. Still don't like the display and functions reminds me of the ones I fitted which are now ripped out .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi duo Tec 24 GA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock