Search the forum,

Discuss baxi combi instant 105he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trev

Hi All.

Im GSR (I've answered the questions to get the title on here but heard no reply?).

Wondering if anyone can shed some light to a problem I'm having with a Baxi 105HE diverter valve. I'll be honest I haven't worked on all that many baxi combi's. I got called out today to look at a job that another lad (also GSR) had been to fix. The system has been fully flushed and a TF1 fitted then the full diverter valve and head had been replaced. I went to have a look on my way home today. When I got there everything seams to work fine on the hw side. When I switch over to central heating the diverter starts ****ing water out from the pin on the top underneath the operating head. Its a brand new diverter so I can't see it being any of the internal o rings or anything? Does it sound like the new diverter is faulty or am I missing something?

Any replys appreciated.

Thanks, Trev.

I PM'ed him when I first joined. He sent me some questions to answer. I answered them then I've heard nothing since!

Don't think so, but surely I should have been told if I got them wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi combi instant 105he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock