Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi combi instant 105e boiler problem - no hot water or central heating. Advice? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, new here and don't have much plumbing knowledge at all. I thought this was the best place I could ask what the issue could be before calling out an engineer.

Okay, so basically I got up yesterday morning to zero hot water. It started running hot, then about 20 seconds later went lukewarm then finally ran cold. I thought "oh great, not again" as this has happened a few months ago and got plumber to come look at it, and they replaced the diverter valve. This was only around late Feb/March time, so not much time at all.

Since the the diverter valve was replaced, it's been fine. The one problem is, the pressure gauge hasn't budged from the "0" but the heating and hot water have been working fine up until now. I have noticed since yesterday that the tap indicator and the the 60 degree indicator are both flashing (the former flashing green and the latter flashing red).

I am currently getting zero hot water and the radiators are stone cold. It's really frustrating. Reading around online it does seem like it's either the diverter valve again or the diaphragm.

What, in your opinion/s, do you think the problem is?

I mean certainly top your boiler up for a start to 1 bar of pressure to make sure it's not empty, then reset and try n let us know if change , we can only give u certain tips and no advice to the inside workings of a gas boiler

Reply to Baxi combi instant 105e boiler problem - no hot water or central heating. Advice? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock