Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Combi Boiler 105 HE Losing Pressure & 60 Degree Light Flashing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bhavick

Hi,

I've got a baxi combi boiler 105 he and for the last couple of days the 60 degree light on the boiler keeps flashing and the pressure on the boiler has completely gone down to zero. Am not very technical when it comes to plumbing but i use to unscrew a small screw underneath the boiler that released some pressure and made the pressure go up again for a short period of time but now the 60 degree light is constantly flashing and i don't know what to do or what it could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Combi Boiler 105 HE Losing Pressure & 60 Degree Light Flashing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains pressure. I bought it hoping I could have two showers across floors running with hot water even if it’s a short while, while avoiding an unvented...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank you! --- Apologies, but yet another "boiler losing pressure" thread - I've read many others, but am no closer... Not my boiler (parents), so...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the owner of this boiler is now caught firmly between "not us", "not us" and "not us" - nobody will take responsibility, and just calls into question...
Replies
Views
P
Combi boiler system losing pressure every 2 days. We've been topping it up for months now and have had various radiators replaced and flooring pulled up downstairs around each of the radiators but so far no leaks have been found. I'm at a bit of a loss of where the leak can be because given...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock