Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi 133HE driving me mad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I hope you can help, I have a BAXI 133 boiler and it is driving me mad. I use this forum to help diagnose probelsm with it (so I know if heating engineers are telling me nonsense because I'm a woman) but I cannot find the answer to this problem anywhere.

The other day after putting the heating on (it had been off a while for the summer), there was a puddle underneath. A plumber friend came round and between us we worked out it was coming from the top of the auto air vent. He kindly replaced that for me tonight and refilled the system.

But now I get dry fire fault when trying the heating and ignition fault when trying hot water. you can here the boiler trying to start a few times then the fault lights come on.

I had the burner replaced a couple of month ago as well as the condensate trap cleaned out.

I would rather get my plumber friend to fix it if its something simple.

Thanks,

Lisa

Is the automatic air vent on top of the boiler or inside the boiler?

Is the automatic air vent on top of the boiler or inside the boiler?
also we are not allowed to comment on GSR problems without the poster being a GSR so hopefully your plumber friend is GSR also. If the auto air vent is on top of the boiler you could see if the cap has been left closed. Other then that. Really sorry.

Has above but if you have the installation book there is a section about dry fireing, hopefully your guy is gas safe registered and can sort out your problem, could be something simple to fix

If you don't trust you GSR engineer don't hire him. Phone Baxi and arrange for one of their Engineers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 133HE driving me mad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock