Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom Tap indentification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
IMG_4702.JPG
IMG_4703.JPG
IMG_4704.JPG

Hi folks can any body identify this bath tap for me? thanks in advance

Looks crap and I bet it's on the back wall where you have to remove the bath to change the whole tap? My guess with something that hideous is it's a bath store special mate. I would take the picture to them as a starting point.

They look stnd take the adapter off (by unscrewing the screw on the top) and the adapter should lift off

I've used tap magician before now to source tap parts, they know their stuff. Would be worth asking them if you're looking to replace tap valves and any shrouds/adapters that make them non-standard.

Family & Friends job ! almost always turn out to be a problem job, cant he remember where they came from ??

Would they not be just standard 1/4 turn spindles?

There are only a couple of types available - should not be hard to source.
Remove one and take it somewhere reputable and they should have it in stock.

You may as well replace both of them at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom Tap indentification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some horror stories about these bursting / leaking so would prefer rigid fixings like the existing ones they are replacing. I'm looking to purchase this...
Replies
Views
Hi. Can anyone help me get into this tap? I have them on the bathroom sink and bath and 2 out of 4 are dripping. I've have had two plumbers in to replace the washers and neither could get them open. The gold coloured ring under the top unscrews on two of them but won't budge on the ones that...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape but all the ones I have seen have the taps at the end of the bath and not on the side like this one, also the dimension of the bath tub is standard...
Replies
Views
I recently had an eco tec plus 836 combi installed as part of an oil to gas conversion. One thing I can’t work out is why the bathroom sink hot water flow is 12-13L per minute with at 44c and even hotter. However the nearby bath freestanding tap is 8-9L per minute at this temp. Both taps...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock