Search the forum,

Discuss Back on track in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hi guys,

i am back from my fantastic honeymoon. I cannot recommend highly enough St. Lucia. I do not know if someone of you guys have ever been there but I felt like a king. The locals are more than good people.. so kind, helpful, smiling and so good in mood, just awesome!

The local fisher caught a 3M long merlin which was around 900-1000 pounds, first time in my life I've seen such great creature life, unfortunately they killed it instead of letting it go that was the downside. We went out for some nice excursions which was zip lines through a rainforest, Matt bath, water fall, speed boot, local diving/ snorkling, amazing local food- especially the fresh fish was incredible.

I have never eaten such a great mango fruit in my life it was so sweet, so fresh - just like a mouth explosion :)

theyve got over 50 different mango's

we had a lovely stay with all water sports included, banana boot, hobie sailing, water skiing ( amazing though ), a very very good beach with loads of palms white sandy beach and good people.

Here is the view out of our room
IMG_2332.jpg

I went to St Lucia about 15 years ago. It really was heaven on earth. Glad to hear you had a good trip. I didn't go on the fishing trip. A random bloke on the beach offered to take me out fishing but I wasn't convinced that I'd ever be seen alive again!

I went to St Lucia about 15 years ago. It really was heaven on earth. Glad to hear you had a good trip. I didn't go on the fishing trip. A random bloke on the beach offered to take me out fishing but I wasn't convinced that I'd ever be seen alive again!

thanks for the reply, I hope your u had the same pleasure as I had. I wasn't sure either with the fishing. We were just lucky to see that the boys caught 2 merlin's in 2 days which was very impressive. The fins were really hard and bony and the skin was really thick. It took a minimum of 4 strong men to lift it ones it was up in the air we just walked maybe few meters and had to drop it. I will definitely send you later some pictures.

All in all I couldn't have wished for more except from more days :) but I guess you need to go ones it's the best time so you will have a great memory.

Maybe, next year if we are lucky we would like to visit some another Caribbean island. I mean there are lots to explore.

Did you to another island, if so please let me know which one and how it was for you?

Good to hear Ron that your honeymoon holiday to St. Lucia was the paradise as you would have hoped.

Good to hear Ron that your honeymoon holiday to St. Lucia was the paradise as you would have hoped.

Hi Gary,

Yes it was indeed. it definitely could not be better then what we had experienced.

I hope you are good though?
Kind regards
Ron

Hi Gary,

Yes it was indeed. it definitely could not be better then what we had experienced.

I hope you are good though?
Kind regards
Ron

:cool3:Nice to see you had a great time Ron looks lovely I'm still in Turkey enjoying a nice break but still checking the forums....back soon regards Turnpin

Looks the dogs pal , you will always have great memories of your honeymoon.

Looks the dogs pal , you will always have great memories of your honeymoon.

Honestly, I do no that have anything to complain about the hotel, people, weather, food, excursions nothing at all... the funny thing is sometimes it rains for about 2/3 mins very heavy but it's nice and warm :) I have learned water skiing and will keep doing it now to get better and better.

A woman from Manchester she just went there to buy a property for couple of millions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Back on track in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I'm asking this as I'm installing them quite regularly now, well currently in the middle of doing my fourth, all since the summer. The first I did was the Telford Tempest as I had maintained them before and they were the best value, actually cheaper than the likes of Main and Center Brand...
Replies
Views
S
Hello folks, i'm not a plumber I'm a Corgi service engineer. But hat's off to you plumber lads - we couldn't have civilisation without you. Fact. No running water or toilets and we'd still be living in huts. I watch too many documentaries about the romans on sky I think!:rolleyes:Did you know...
Replies
Views
CharterGAS
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock