Search the forum,

Discuss Back Ground Colour of Private Forum Areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I notice it isn't easy to spot which forum category you're posting in once you are in an existing thread so I've made the background colour kind of light orange.

So if you clock the light orange you're posting in a private area of the forum.

More to the point if it is white, you could be in the public gas Safe forum category. So always check!

New style forum: making it safer using tech and not ban buttons lol

Dan, I know I've asked this question before but where can I see the latest post on a thread ? I know once I click onto the new posts I can see the latest uploaded posts.

But I actually mean the same option we had on the old forum " what's new " I could see who and to what someone posted a second or minutes ago.

Dan, I know I've asked this question before but where can I see the latest post on a thread ? I know once I click onto the new posts I can see the latest uploaded posts.

But I actually mean the same option we had on the old forum " what's new " I could see who and to what someone posted a second or minutes ago.
Like the new posts link in the main grey menu?

Screenshot_20170416-174421.png

It depends on the device you're using as to how much space is available to show it but if it's a small device and small screen just click the drop down for 'forum' and it's there.

Recent posts Ron, 2" below the New posts that Dan highlighted is a thin Orange banner, go to far right and up slightly to see Recent posts.

Recent posts Ron, 2" below the New posts that Dan highlighted is a thin Orange banner, go to far right and up slightly to see Recent posts.
Cannot really see the recent posts sorry I maybe to thick today but where is located ?

IMG_2455.PNG

Ahhh i see.

Hit new posts then recent posts link is on that page, above the lists of posts.

Screenshot_20170416-183735.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Back Ground Colour of Private Forum Areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock