Search the forum,

Discuss back boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xtremeo

got my cenwat exam next month, revising may get a back boiler, where do you cpa one draft diverter. with no fire or do you not cpa, just spillage and flue flow.

hi thanks for reply, boiler is old and before cpa, MI just state splillage

be interesting trying to do a fga test on the boiler with a fire fitted, and with the fire off dam nigh impossible to reach through to the divertor on most so follow MIs as normal, never had to cpa a bbu on my acs yet

You won't get a bbu to analise, maybe an open flued floor stander with a hole drilled in the flue. The results will surprise you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to back boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi We have a vented oil-fired heating system with a coal fire back boiler, this is going to be changed to a sealed pressurized system tomorrow and I believe, they are decommissioning the back boiler. I have only discovered today there is no access to the water jacket, so will it be good enough...
Replies
Views
when I removed the back coal saver I can now see the mental back boiler. I could not see the back boiler when I put the coal saver in place last year . Do I recover the metal back boiler in fire cement or is their something better. The fire cement at the bottom of the photo is where I block...
Replies
Views
Hey there I'm looking for some advice on a potential issue I'm having with an old back boiler. So just moved into my parents' old house with my partner, it's a terrace with back to back chimneys in the kitchen and the sitting room. The fireplace in the kitchen is the old back boiler that hasn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock